The Undergraduate Knot Theory Conference III will be hosted by Denison University in Granville, Ohio, July31-August 3. The conference will serve as a satellite conference to MathFest 2016 in nearby Columbus, Ohio.
The conference starts Sunday afternoon and ends at noon on Wednesday. It will focus on the work of leading researchers, faculty members, and students in knot theory. Invited speakers include:
- Colin Adams - Williams College
- Jason Cantarella - University of Georgia
- Louis Kauffman - University of Illinois at Chicago
- Lisa Traynor - Bryn Mawr College
- Laura Taalman - James Madison University - workshop on 3D printing